I help you sparkle life over stress, grow resilience, and live the life you choose!
I am a Bodymind Therapeutic coach & facilitator, on a mission to sparkle life wherever I can, and tame as many elephants (in the room) as I can.
In my private, and professional life, I witnessed too many people suppressing parts of themselves in order to fit in, which lead them at least to stress, and eventually anxiety and / or depression, burnout, and even suicidal thoughts, not to mention various chronic ailments.
As long as we shut up, our story owns us, and it shuts us down. Yet we are the storytellers of our life, and magic happens when we take back the ownership on our story and start to choose it.
My superpower? Listening, and staying present; even with the uncomfortable and the difficult conversations, without trying to escape or be “positive”.
Five things I am known for
- I smile and laugh a lot. So much so that people regularly ask me why. My only explanation is that I am alive.
- I faced two suicides: my father’s, and my brother’s.
- I lived and traveled on a sailing-boat for a few years.
- I am pretty much nomadic; slowly nomadic.
- My body can’t stay still with music… Moving, dancing, is a major way for me to feel alive.
- I keep on learning, expanding my limits, trying new things.
Yes, that is six. I am also a bit cheeky 😉
Beyond the technique, I believe that the quality in presence is the most healing tool. In my Shiatsu training, meditation was taught and embedded in the session: doing nothing, staying available to what is, listening with unconditional acceptance.
From there, I create the healing and / or teaching session, to accompany you as you are in this moment, adapting to your needs. It’s like co-creating, dancing together to sparkle and celebrate life.
I trained in, and integrate, diverse and complementary disciplines, blending somatic, physical & psychological approaches :
- Zen Shiatsu practitioner with the An-Qiao school for the French Shiatsu Federation (FFST : Fédération Française de Shiatsu Traditionnel), and with the Iokaï Shiatsu Academy (with Kazunori Sasaki sensei, former student of Shizuto Masunaga). Both these 4 to 6 years long training in Shiatsu require deep understanding and studies of the Traditional Chinese Medicine, Taoism and continuous ongoing practice, and includes meditation and Do in (Japanese yoga).
- “Somatic educator through movement and touch” with the Body-Mind Centering Association.
- Trauma healing with Irene Lyon. This training is inspired from her experience as a certified Somatic Experiencing® (SE) practitioner with Dr. Peter Levine, student of Kathy Kain and Stephen Terrell for Somatic Practice, and Feldenkrais Practitioner.
- Spiral somatics (think somatics meet NLP) with James Tsakalos.
- Health coaching with WildFit.
- NLP practitioner & the Transform your Self model (from Steve Andreas) with Damon Cart.
- 200h yoga teacher, in the Embodied Flow™ style, with Tara Judelle.
- Aquatic bodywork practice, inspired by my Shiatsu practice, as well as Aguahara and Watsu (and my experience as a skilled level 3 freediver)
Beyond formal trainings, I take every opportunity to exchange and learn skills, especially during my travels: Romiromi with the maoris in New-Zealand, voicework, breathwork, Wim Hof technique… Always fascinated by how every modality is “same-same but different” as they say in the East: another perspective on the same body-mind-soul, enriching the big picture.